2013年9月15日日曜日

My Road(Schooling)


Warning for Readers : This blog requires lot of patience and can even irritate your common sense (So Be Aware !! :D) , If your life has more failures than success, then i would be the first person to be jealous on you. Lets forget the term 'success' for a while, .. Let me start with my failures, my life has n had many failures, n i wish i'll be blessed with lot more failures in the future too :D . I strongly believe 'First impression is the best impression' , so i try my maximum to fail the very first attempt n try to impress teachers/friends (can be anyone) , and so by that way i create a bad picture of myself in others, after realizing that(pls dont mind,i dont always realize quickly), i try hard to project my real picture , n probably fail in that too :D , God had been very kind, that's one of d reason i like Suresh Raina ,his famous saying is same to me too ("God has always been kind") . Before the end of the every year, all most every teacher, especially tamil teacher , will name me in failures squad(so sad na , ?  ). And  afters that i some how wake up and come up with suprise victory at the end(final exam) , like MSD  (little harsh to compare :P) . As years passed i became little more consistent like Rohit Sharma (i mean current Rohit Sharma), slowly slowly i was thrown out of failure squad , sometimes i even felt for my changeover :D ,. And age went on, i slowly started pedalling my life , from weak to average, and from average to above average(probably) .And that way i ended my schooling and even my purpose was also met . Then i went on to pursue my engineering degree, none forgets their college life, i am no different, i had a re-birth after being almost sunk (full details in next blog), i swam hard to find a land. After hard struggle(a bit atleast) , i joined a software firm and am currently 3 months old for the software industry.. and this my road(n still driving) !! I cultivated a habit of looking ahead and keep saying to myself  "This is just the beginning.."( like Thala Ajith)  :D ..     hmm :-) thanks a lot for reading :D , see you !! ,, sayonara (bye !!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿